Registration is open! We are using Square again this year.
We’re postponing the 10th in-person event and will run an online event in October 2020.
Here are the plans we have so far:
- Single track of short talks with panel discussions
- Workshops and Walk-throughs
- Capture-The-Flag and other contests
- Breakout sessions to simulate hallway track conversations
- Happy hour discussion groups to close out the event
You’ll have your choice of how involved to be:
- The talk track will be streamed on one or more platforms for anyone to view on their own
- Interact with the speakers and others with a concurrent online chat and group Q&A
- Opt-in to video conference hallway track/breakout sessions to interact even more.
- Join, or even host a small after-conference online happy hour.
We’ll still have Swag:
Our plan is to prepare badges, vendor swag, and t-shirts into a conference care package that we’ll distribute before the event. Expect details early October for no-contact pickup or shipping options.
A PDX-Based event for PDX, the PNW, and the World:
Our goal is to be Portland’s premiere Infosec/hacking event. With the online format, we’re much more accessible to the whole world and gladly welcome you as long as you’re aware that our primary goal is to serve the Pacific Northwest audience.
The main presentation track will run roughly 9AM to 5PM PDT, UTC−07:00. Happy hours and other events may run later.
Whether you’re near or far, don’t hesitate to register and/or prepay for a t-shirt. Worst case, if shipping and logistics become prohibitive we’ll get in touch in october and either work something out or refund it.
Pay what you can:
We are a 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit. We’re happy to have you regardless of what you can pay. If your employer reimburses you for your conference fees, we recommend the ‘Patron’ tier which covers the full cost of the event.